Access My Trip
To access your trip page as a leader:
1. Log into your account on our Service Reef homepage.
2. Click "My Dashboard" in the navigation bar.
3. Click on the trip name to see the team member's trip page.
4. Click "Manage Trip" to view the trip as a leader.
Set Up Meetings
as a leader, you can set up meetings and reminders for your team.
1. Click "Meetings."
2. Click "Add Meeting."
3. Enter meeting information. Be sure to add date and time and whether the meeting is required.
View Donations and Payments
to see team donations:
1. Click "Donations & Payments."
2. All donations and payments are managed by global(x) staff. Please do not make any changes to the information or add new information.
To create and schedule an email to your entire team:
1. Click "Team Management" and then "Communications."
2. Click "Schedule Email."
3. Fill in all applicable fields, noting the "reply to" email.
4. Always send a test email to yourself before scheduling the email.
The following details will auto populate below your personalized content. This section cannot be edited.
- Trip member's name
- Trip name and dates
- Sender's contact info
- Trip location
- Fundraising info
- Fundraising milestones
To use one of the automated communications to send an email to the entire team, simply check the box to the left of the email you’d like to send.
- Weekly update
- Meeting reminders
- Donor story alert
You can use default settings or edit personalized content to the automated communications. Always send a test email to yourself prior to sending an email to the team.
View and Manage My Participants List
To View and manage participants:
1. Click on "Team Management."
2. Click on "Participants." Here is a list of everyone who has created an application for your trip.
When you click on a participant's name, you will see:
- Profile information
- Donations and payments (All donations and payments are managed by global(x) staff. Do not edit or delete any information.)
Manage Team Fundraising
From the Participants list, you can see each team member’s fundraising status, including progress (% raised), amount raised, and balance.
To view a team member's fundraising status and contributions:
1. Click on a participant's name.
2. You will see their individual contributions.
Set Up a Fundraising Page
These pages can be personalized or use default trip information. They are active from the moment a trip participant is approved.
1. Click fundraising profile link in the blue box at the top of the participant's home page (this is the link to send out/post).
2. Click "Edit Personalized Content."
3. Click "Save." (These are approved by global(x) staff prior to publishing and are approved a minimum of once per week.)
Learn About Profiles, Fundraising Pages, and Stories
Profiles contain basic account information and are only viewable to those who have an account with ServiceReef.
Fundraising Pages are used to ask potential contributors for support. They can be personalized or use default trip information and are active from the moment a trip participant is approved. Fundraising Pages are approved by global(x) staff prior to publishing and are approved a minimum of once per week.
Stories function like a team blog. Stories can be seen on Fundraising Pages and the Public Trip page. Stories are approved by staff prior to publishing.